NJ Youth Baseball Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2018 10:27 am  #1

Come join us for our 1st Annual Summer Baseball Camp!

Come join the 9th inning baseball camps crew for your choice of 1 or 2 weeks of challenging and fun baseball camp. We are a new group looking to give back to the baseball community that helped us get to where we are today! The camp will be run at Cheesequake Baseball League in Old Bridge, NJ. Please review the sign up sheet below and email 9thinningbaseballcamps@gmail.com for more information! We hope to see you there!OPEN TO AGES 5 THRU 12
All forms due no later than June 1st
JUNE 25TH-28th 9:00am-1:00pm
June 29th (RAIN DATE)
July 16th-19th 9:00am-1:00pm
July 20th (RAIN DATE)   CHEESEQUAKE BASEBALL LEAGUE FIELDS
1 SCHULMEISTER RD, RT 9 NORTH, OLD BRIDGE NJ

**Instruction provided by former collegiate athletes, coaches from the CQ Indians Travel Baseball Program, Bishop Ahr High School, & Oratory Prep High School** CAMP OBJECTIVE
Our objective is to teach the fundamentals of baseball in a fun and exciting atmosphere.  Campers will be grouped according to age and or ability. Campers will not be permitted to leave the premises during the session unless released to a parent/guardian.  No refunds will be given due to missed sessions. The cost $145.00 for a single session or $250.00 for both sessions (must be paid simultaneously).  All registered campers will receive a Camp T-Shirt.  Campers will need:

• WATER, CLEATS, A BASEBALL GLOVE, A PROTECTIVE CUP, LUNCH

CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Participants Name_____________________________________   Age____   T-Shirt Size___________ Session      
Emergency Contact(s)_____________________________________________________________
Address__________________________________  City_______________  State________  Zip__________
Home (___)_______________   Cell (___)_______________   Email________________________________
Waiver Claim: I do hereby approve the above applicant’s participation in this activity.  I certify the applicant is in good health and able to participate with no limitations. In the event that a medical emergency occurs and I am not on the premises or cannot be contacted, I give my permission to secure medical attention.  I do hereby release Cheesequake Baseball Association, 9TH Inning Baseball, and all of the instructors of all liabilities due to injury or illness.
Parent/Guardian Signature__________________________________   Date_________________________
Please return form and fee, in cash or check made payable to Cheesequake Baseball, to:
PO Box 365
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
Phone: 732.379.1445/732.261.3331
Email: 9thinningbaseballcamps@gmail.com

5/03/2018 8:49 pm  #2

Re: Come join us for our 1st Annual Summer Baseball Camp!

It`s not a good idea for me.

Board footera